Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Mind Dump and goal setting for November

This post will be a bit of everything, but I have a lot on my mind! I went through that surgery I was talking about in my Cholesteatoma post. Post Op has been fairly easy and my mind has been racing! I will do a Cholesteatoma update soon. But my mind has been on my spiritual life and journey, TTC baby #2, my holistic life journey, my weight!!!!!! being a better sister, daughter, friend, wife, mother, loving myself, having a more minimalistic home with better organization, reading more, upping my preschool game at daycare, my daughter's development and her character, our family debt and our budget plan, and our future financial life, my hygiene, and my fashion. Theres sooo much on my mind. I want to improve all of these aspects in my life! It really can be overwhelming! But whats my priority? I realized this is why I started this blog. So I can target specific goals and areas in my life and inspire myself and put together a blog post about it. So I figured I better mind dump right here and you will probably be seeing these things coming in future blogs. Hopefully not 10 at once ;)

So reading my above statements of my mind I realize these things fall under a few categories
#1 Health goals
#2 Spirituality, character, growth and development and other personal goals of the sort
#3 Homemaker/wife/mother goals
#4 Daycare business goals
#5 financial goals

So I want to pick goals in each of these areas to focus on. I wish it could just be 1 goal, but these areas are quite broad so it has to be a few things. When goal setting its best to pick 1-5 goals at a time. This is 5 goals but there is  alot to each component so I am going into this knowing this is a bit much....... But I think I can do it! A lot of it is sticking to goals/habits I have previously worked to establish but I want it written still because it just isn't ingrained into my brain enough yet.

#1 calorie intake under 1800 per day and drinking 100oz of water per day. Establish a better hygiene routine.
#2 Finish Crave book and pray diligently through out each day and ask God to guide me and my decisions  as the day goes on. Wake up and pray. Pray and reflect at night. PRAY PRAY PRAY Get God on my mind and involved in my decision making process! More specific goals can follow once that habit is established
#3 Stay productive and keep on task and continue to declutter 1 thing a day and 1 load of laundry a day. Be present and stay off Facebook. Keep to daily routines to stay on top of household. Remember to let it go and stay happy.  
#4 Keep prepared and purposeful in my daily schedule. New sign in routines and keeping to weekly check list
#5 check in with my budget daily

I will be checking with my goals here..... here we go!  


No comments:

Post a Comment