Monday, January 2, 2017

Im an ALMOSTER.......

I just got done watching in inspirational you tube video from Patricia Keele and it really hit home that I am an almoster!!

I get ideas and inspirations that I am super into! I do all the research, read all the books, watch all the documentaries, youtube videos, read the skeptics responses, and usually half ass start. But I don't commit to 100%

Take for instance my holistic healing journey. I learned so much and incorporated lots of things into my life, but if someone said hey lets go get a beer and burger and fries I'd say "yes lets do it!" My husband is a junk food junky and I always made sure he'd have his junk food. Or I'd eat a fabulous lunch with white bread or follow it up with a snack of doritos. SO I ALMOST healed myself holistically, or I ALMOST ate paleo, I was ALMOST a clean eater ect.

Well friends I am sick of being an ALMOSTER..... I am going to be a DOER!

Today I am doing it. I am cooking and meal prepping, and cleaner, and planning, and doing laundry, and making SHIT HAPPEN! 

2 comments:

  1. Yes! You can do it sister! 😘 Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you can do it Randi! Planning is the hardest part - and you are great at planning. I spent days (actually months) planning for our Whole30. Then when it was time to start, I spent an entire weekend meal planning and going to every grocery store to find the right ingredients. I was ready to give up by the end of the first day, because I was so exhausted. The only reason I didn't give up is because I had invested so much time in planning that I had to carry out at least the first week. Each week has gotten easy. You can do this!

    ReplyDelete