Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Building Health

So I often I think everything has to be all or nothing. Like last year when I went Keto and fell off the bandwagon. I restarted at least 7 times, but every time I would fall off the bandwagon I would just give everything up. This ended up with me living in a full health regression with old habits that took me YEARS to break back in full force. A lot of it was emotion related, and feeling like a complete failure. Then pregnancy happened.

Yesterday I was watching a you tube video from Dr. Berg and at the end of it he says make a list of habits you need to break and habits of health you have built. Keep the list of habits of health growing and keep the list of bad habits shrinking. Ok, not in those exact words, but you get the idea. This simple little sentence at the very end of his video completely struck a cord with me. I am apparently not very good at all or nothing. Just do what you can! So I made my list and made my goal of my first habit I would like to break. I think I may have to keep going in baby steps to get the best results.


Building Health 1 block at a time will equal a whole new me of health and wellness.

I have to remember that wellness is everything as a whole not just food. I have worked greatly on spiritual health and cutting stress and learning to be my own advocate. A lot of this comes with work balance and life balance. Who am I? What type of mother am I? I have had so much growth in the last 8 years its absolutely crazy! Why do I discount it because I am still fat?! That is just crazy talk!



No comments:

Post a Comment