Wednesday, May 30, 2018

My ideal day

I am still learning about building better habits to achieve more success in having ideal days.

I struggle with the lazies.... and feeling overwhelmed and HUGE to do lists getting the best of me.

I gave it some thought and built my ideal day of routines for best success.

I am not sure how I am going to achieve getting there, but I am going to start with PRAYER. I am going to read it every day and pray over my day and my days plan EVERY DAY.

This will be my new habit. We will see where it leads. I was hoping to do the miracle morning and have that inspire my plan for each day and fill my cup right away in the morning with God and motivation and peace ect. But I can't seem to get my butt out of bed. So I built a plan that I can achieve in 5 mins. PRAYER no matter what and glancing at my IDEAL work day schedule! God will have to lead the rest of the way. I will try to keep you updated on how this goes.

I can tell you I have learned few helpful nuggets in the past few years and that has been the establishment of ROUTINES. I am not perfect at following my own routines, because I am me and I am never 100% consistent, but following general routines and building in pick up times, set meal times, play times, out side times, time for dishes and me time. Knowing what I need to do and when for best success ect. This has really leveled me up from where I once was. I will go into more details on my built routines in future posts.

I am just needing to up my game a bit more to unload the stress on my shoulders a bit more and help me not fall behind in a few areas.

The current areas of target

Filling my cup with God in the morning.

Planning my day better

keeping up on accounting and food program

keeping up on bills and mail and receipt organization

keeping a cleaner bathroom

keeping up better on the laundry. Which admittedly I don't know how this will look quite yet, but it is on my mind!

I will keep you posted on how I grow in these areas, and I pray I will be able to be an inspiration to other mothers 1 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment