Thursday, May 16, 2019

Words

Today as I was the feeling the heavy weight of stress and a screaming baby and the pressure of household chores and work..... I lost my good attitude. I ended putting in a show for my 2 big kids and put the 2 babies down for nap (all the kids I had today) and listened to a sermon in the background while I cleaned up the kitchen from the disaster of our morning.

our words speak life or death

God will only grant us what our faith allows. our future is in our own hands, and our words will profess our faith and display our hearts.

our words will bring life or death

our words manifest

our words can kill our faith or feed or faith.

The words I say around and to these kids I am blessed enough to care for directly impact them and will and can manifest their future.

you are so kind

you are so strong

you are so capable

you are so happy

I realize the same goes for my kids of course but also my HUSBAND what he hears me say and the attitude I have will effect him and his attitude and his actions and can make or break his faith.

My daily attitude and words do not always profess great faith or manifest great things

My faith holds me back by what I believe is able and capable. All things are possible with God.

It is through our trials that we grow. IT is trly thought our weaknesses that His strength shines. I am grateful for my trials. I am grateful for my struggles.

It will be unless God specifically wills it not to be and I trust in him and can leave my anxiety behind.

I feel God is working on something GREAT within me. I am so grateful.

there have been things that I feel God is not answering and I have been praying for years about. Today I realized it was because I wasn't listening to him in other areas in my life and His timeline for my life is what I want to follow. I will put aside what I am anxious to begin conquering and conquer what God calls of me first.

And today I realize my words and my attitude are DEFINITELY part of HIS plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment