Monday, April 9, 2018

Weekend progress Am I nesting?!

I am not sure whats up, but the inspiration of minimalism and the energy back in second trimester has me on a roll in my house! I have official plans and goals for kids room my room and bathroom! Also for the basement, but we won't be starting there quite yet!

In the last few weeks I have gone through all of my clothes and reorganized them. I have bought maternity clothes and decluttered more in my room. I have decluttered Bryns room and rearranged and completely made room for baby!

This weekend I tackled the kids closet and made room for baby and went through Bryn's clothes and reorganized all of that. I am loving her system! Albeit 2 kids with tons of drawers organizers and no dressers in a closet is a bit crowded, I am fully confident that this system is going to work perfect for me!

I will put together a room tour soon!

This weekend I also decided I was sick of the hidden clutter in my kitchen so I pulled it all out and addressed it and the cluttery back counter now looks pretty good! I slightly decluttered the top of the fridge, but there is still a basket of junk up there I didn't have the time or energy to get to. While I was at it I re-seasoned my cast iron and made another batch of iced red raspberry  leaf tea.


Kids Closet. Bryn's clothes on bottom and room  for baby on top!

Everything I decluttered in the kitchen! Then the lovely clear counters afterwards. I know I could still minimize more, but that is what is most useful to me. 



boiling my tea and after I put all the bacon fat on my pans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment