Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Letrozole cycle #2 OUTCOME!

So I was updating my wellness blog and not this blog. Which was actually an over-site. Cyle #2 was sort of wonky and I was very discouraged the entire cycle. I was very down and depressed the entire cycle. I just kept leaning on God and going to him.

I took 5 pregnancy tests starting at 7DPO and all were negative through CD 12. On CD 14 I took another test and set it on counter in kitchen while I made my coffee. Assuming it was negative I forgot about it and a couple hours later I came back and saw a faintly positive test. I called my sister. She by pictures didn't believe it was positive. I made her come over and look at it. She made me take another test. It took the full amount of time to show another positive. So she went and bought me a digital. I am going to try to upload to Youtube and link the video later. But it WAS POSITIVE and absolute. I am PREGNANT. I was 4 weeks on the nose! So happy!!! Over the past 5 days I have started getting typical symptoms like sore breasts and dizziness when I stand up too fast and that bloated feeling and stretching in uterus when I turn sharp or sneeze. Also the peeing has begun! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment