Thursday, November 2, 2017

Stress and Emotions August-October = health and wellness set backs

If you are following my wellness blog you will know I failed once again. I gained most back of what I lost following a Keto diet. I also went through some major mental trials August - October. I really sort of fell into worldly thoughts and temptations and fell away from God a bit, at the same time, I knew it was happening while it was happening and was calling out to him for deliverance and help. I am proud to say I am on the mend but still struggling with some internal emotions from the ordeal. I am not going to go into detail on my blog as its REALLY personal (even if I only  have 1 follower that knows everything about me).

What is super hard right now is my binge eating and Halloween candy is KILLING me! I will never give up on my health and wellness and I will continue to try EVERY SINGLE DAY albeit right now I fail by noon every single day. But with God leading me I will prevail one day. And my journey is long and hard and I suspect life long, but I will be a good steward to my body one day.

In fact I teach a preschool on Wednesday nights at church  for faith and family night. All ages have classes available and we have dinner first. Its super cool. Anyways.... October theme was Stewardship. Teaching the kids I really became inspired and realized some hard truths on how I am not a great steward to all the gifts God has given me. Especially to my body. I for sure struggle with food addiction. And my obesity is sort of an eating disorder. I am looking to God to take me through this.

SO my Goals for November are to simply be a better steward to my body and prepare for pregnancy!

Yep you heard that right PREGNANCY (see my next post)..... INFERTILITY treatments have officially started!!!!! woot woot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment