Sunday, November 26, 2017

Speaking life and blessings in daily convictions

I am reading Hung By The Tongue by Francis P. Martin. I love this book!!! I cannot recommend it enough. I will do an overview eventually. But it really is starting to transform the way I speak and think and definitely teaching me to hold my tongue!! At the same time I ran across a short video clip of Joyce Meyers talking about how her and her husband write convictions over their life. For what we speak will become our truth in Jesus name. We just need to have faith.

Matthew 17:20 Jesus says Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say tho this mountain move from here to there and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.

So I have prayed and made a list of convictions over my life today.

Because I have faith that God will transform me to be the Godly woman he desires for me to be despite my short comings!

I also know God will move my mountain of infertility and I will have more children.

I also wanted to share with all of you speak life and blessings with your words. Do not curse with negativity.

I hope this is an inspiration for anyone that may read this. It speaks to my soul personally as I find myself often complaining of my weaknesses and not speaking good over all of it. I also want to do this with those around me. I want to bless everyone with my words. I want people to be lifted up and blessed because of it. I hope this will be a way the Lord will transform me.

No comments:

Post a Comment