Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Letrozole Cyle #1

On November 1st I got my period. I had my moms group ladies praying for me! I was spotting and just hoping to restart my cycle so I could take my Letrozole Cycle days 3-7. My period ended CD 10 and I got busy with OPK testing and practicing the baby dance ;) It was immediately clear my leutenizing hormone was growing and I got my positive OPK on CD day 14!!!!! CD 15 (today) I had a temp spike and a drop in LH. I'm sooo excited! I can't believe how flawlessly this cycle has gone. This is not my first rodeo and its never been like this before there's usually failed cycles or really late ovulation. But this has been absolutely flawless since my OB appointment. I have had all of church praying for me. And family and friends and my moms group. I have been trying with all my might to follow that small still voice and listen to God's will. and you guys...... I think I ovulated. I have to be honest... I am full on expecting to get my answered prayer and to be expecting our Baby Randall #2 in August. I am not ignorant and I do realize most people don't get pregnant on the first round. But I have faith and God is bigger than any mountain. He will bless us! This I just KNOW! My blessing may look differently than I expect and God certainly does things on his own timing and it is always proven to be perfect, but I have absolute FAITH and this brings so much peace and joy and excitement. The nerves and stress just aren't there. They come knocking on my door occasionally, but I know God has it. Take delight in the lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

No comments:

Post a Comment