Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Letrozole cycle #1 outcome

My first cycle on letrozole (since Bryn) was so exciting. I was beyond excited! I shared all the details of my OPKs with my moms group and I got my first positive OPK ever! I ovulated sooner than expected just 4 days after my period ended so that was a bit of a surprise and we didn't have as much sex as we were anticipating. My BBT spiked on the same day that I got my positive OPK so that was confusing as well.

I took over 10 pregnancy tests and I swore I saw a shadow of a line on a few. But inevitably there was no line and they were all negative. There was a couple days I swore I was pregnant. But according to my fertility friend I am on cycle day 28 today and 14dpo and due for a period. And I am still getting negative pregnancy tests.

So yesterday I had a few ugly cries and break down moment. But I keep my trust in God. I know his plan is perfect. I know when he says its time it will be the right time. I will remain faithful and patient!

No comments:

Post a Comment